- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
PTI submits resolution against MQM chief in Punjab Assembly
Mian Mehmood ur Rasheed and Sibtain Khan of the PTI had submitted the resolution.
The resolutions reads: “The federal government should report to British government about the speeches of Altaf and the government should bring him to Pakistan with help of International Criminal Police Organisation (Interpol).”
It was demanded in the resolution that the Altaf Hussain should be tried and a severe punishment be given to him.
It also praised armed forces of the country, stating role of Pakistan Army and Rangers in the fight against terrorism and to maintain peace is highly commendable.