- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
PTI’s Faisal Vawda reaches London Police office against Altaf Hussain
PTI staged two protest demonstrations in London against the MQM. Meanwhile, the MQM called off its protest at 10 Downing Street.
Vawda also submitted an application with the office of Prime Minister David Cameron as we want UK to stand by its ally (Pakistan).
— Murtaza Ali Shah (@MurtazaGeoNews) August 3, 2015
He said the PTI was drawing the British government attention towards the injustice meted out to Pakistanis from London.