- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
Banned outfits in Punjab barred from collecting Zakat, Fitra
Top government officials and Corps Commander Lahore among others were present.
It was decided in the meeting that all banned outfits will be banned from collecting Zakat and Fitra.
Meanwhile, Corps Commander Lahore, Lieutenant General Naveed Zaman called on Punjab CM.
They also discussed measures taken under the counter-terrorism National Action Plan to eliminate the scourge from the province.
The Chief Minister said the armed forces have crushed the terrorists and destroyed their network during the Operation Zarb-e-Azb. He said the nation fully backs the valiant armed forces in the fight on terror.