– 250 grams of boiled and cubed potatoes
– Four finely chopped green chillies
– 1/2 kg of boiled chickpeas (channay) boiled
– 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves
– 1/2 cup of sweet and sour dip
– 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
– One teaspoon of heaped salt
– One tablespoon of chaat masala
– One tablespoon of sugar
– Two tablespoons of finely chopped ginger
– Two tablespoon of lemon juice
– Three tablespoons of tomato ketchup
– Take a bowl and mix boiled and cubed potatoes, boiled chickpeas, finely chopped ginger, finely chopped green chilies, chopped coriander leaves, chaat masala, tomato ketchup, lemon juice, salt, crushed red pepper, sweet and sour dip and sugar together .
– Serve the dish after garnishing the chaat with with coriander leaves and thinly sliced onion .