– 1/2 kilograms boneless chicken (chopped)
– Oil (as per requirement for deep frying
– 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
– One tablespoon garlic paste
– One tablespoon salt
– One small and chopped onion
– 1/2 cup plain flour
– One cup bread crumbs
– One egg
– Take a pot and add chicken pieces in it.
– Add garlic paste, black pepper and salt in it. Then add onion and mix well.
– Put the meat mixture in chopper in order to mince it.
– After mincing the mixture put it in fridge for a while.
– After taking the mixture out from the fridge, make small nugget shapes and coat them in plain flour.
– Beat an egg and dip the nuggets into it and coat it with bread crumbs.
– Heat the oil in a frying pan and then deep fry the nuggets.
– Serve the chicken nuggets with ketchup, mayonnaise dips or chutney.