- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Rangers ‘arrest’ killer of MQM activist Waqas Shah
Rangers today conducted a raid at a locality near Nine Zero and held the suspect.
Sources told that the suspect, which Rangers claimed to be involved in Shah’s murder, belong to a political party.
MQM activist Waqas Shah was killed when he was protesting during Rangers raid at Nine Zero along with other party supporters. Amid pushing and shoving between protesters and paramilitary men, gunshots were heard and the very next moment Shah was seen lying on the ground having fatal bullet wounds. DG Rangers Sindh had categorically disputed the MQM’s claim that gunshots fired by Rangers man at party activist and said paramilitary forces do not use pistols.