- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Restaurant owned by MQM MNA reopens after Rangers raid
Biryani Of The Seas’, in its tweet, said the investigations by the LEA’s had been completed and the restaurant has been cleared to resume its business in Clifton.
The restaurant reopened yesterday evening at 6pm.
We are pleased to announce that the investigations by the LEA’s are completed and we have been cleared to resume business at BOTS Clifton.
— BIRYANI OF THE SEAS (@BOTSPakistan) July 28, 2015
On July 24, Rangers had raided the restaurant in Karachi’s Clifton area, sealed it and detained Hassan Raza, the manager of the restaurant and Abidi’s cousin. However, Raza was released soon after.
Further, the Rangers issued a statement on Friday claiming to have arrested an alleged target killer during the raid.