- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
Sartaj says govt considering to raise RAW involvement in Pakistan with UN
Aziz told the House during question hour that Pakistan has taken up the issue of RAW’s activities in Pakistan with various foreign leaders.
He said during the foreign secretary level talks held in March this year, the foreign secretary had raised the issue with the Indian counterpart. He said the Prime Minister will also raise this issue at the General Assembly.
Replying to a supplementary question, he said the government has already condemned the recent terrorism incident took place in Gurdaspure India and rejected the Indian allegations of Pakistan’s involvement in it.
He said it has also been made clear that Pakistan has the capability to give befitting reply in case of any threat from Indian side.