- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Sartaj says “statements of Indian leadership reflect their war phobia”
He was speaking at a meeting of education experts of SAARC countries in Islamabad today.
He said Pakistan is a peace loving country and stands by its position to resolve all outstanding issues with India through dialogue.
He said Pakistan desires to resume dialogue with India with particular focus on resolving Kashmir and water issue. He said Pakistan will also raise these issues on the platform of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) meeting being held in Jeddah tomorrow.
Aziz said the meeting of the foreign Ministers of OIC will also discuss the situation in Yemen and its dispute with Saudi Arabia besides the issue of Rohingya Muslims of Myanmar.