Pakistan

Saulat Mirza was thrown out of MQM: Altaf Hussain

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain on Monday said that he will not object if anyone provides British government with proofs of his supposed anti-state activities, ARY News reported.

Speaking exclusively in ARY News show ‘Off The Record’, Altaf Hussain said that he has information that Pakistan’s Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has provided some proofs against him to the British Government adding that if anyone including the provincial and federal governments have such proofs against him or MQM, they can happily provide it to the government of his adopted country.

LATEST: AMIR KHAN’s CONFESSIONAL STATEMENT LANDS MQM IN HOT WATERS

When asked about Sindh Governor’s rumoured removal, Hussain claimed that neither he has any information in this regard nor did anyone even hint at such a development.

Replying to a question about death row convict Saulat Mirza, MQM founder maintained that he canceled the murderer’s party membership years ago. Many of Saulat’s confessional videos have appeared in the past but this was the first time that a video was released from a death cell.

Related: Altaf says never met nor spoke to Saulat Mirza

About the historic Pakistan Day Parade, Hussain lauded the Army Chief’s efforts by saying that the decision to hold the parade is a warning to all the detractors and enemies of the motherland.

SAULAT MIRZA EPISODE

It must be noted that last week, notorious target killer Saulat Mirza in a video which appeared hours before his planned execution claimed that he killed KESC Managing Director Shahid Hamid on direct orders from Altaf Hussain.

Mirza claimed that the orders were given through MQM leader Babar Ghouri.

Surprisingly, MQM leader Amir Khan taken into custody from party headquarters allegedly confessed his party members’ involvement in criminal activities.

Comments

comments

Copyright © 2016 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top