Karachi

Saulat Mirza’s family ‘receiving threat calls’

KARACHI: Nikhat Mirza, wife of the death row convict Saulat Mirza, on Wednesday claimed to have received threat calls from South Africa and Canada, ARY News reported.

According to details, Nikhat Mirza said, “We received three such calls out which two were from the known persons, who had earlier been assuring us all possible assistance.”

———————————————————————————————————————————

Read: Saulat Mirza spills ‘target killing’ beans

———————————————————————————————————————————

“The callers warned that think of the consequences of whatever you are doing”, added the wife of Saulat Mirza.

———————————————————————————————————————————-

Also Read: Saulat Mirza gets another lifeline

———————————————————————————————————————————-

Nikhat further said, “If something happens to me or any of my family members, then the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) is to be held responsible.”

Earlier in an interview to a private news channel on Monday, the wife of the condemned prisoner had stated that had the MQM not disowned her husband, he would not have opened up.

 

Comments

comments

Copyright © 2016 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top