Punjab

Seven children hospitalized after eating toxic vermicelli

Vermicelli

DERA GHAZI KHAN: Seven children of a family were hospitalized after eating poisonous vermicellies in Dera Ghazi Khan, ARY News reported on Wednesday.

According to details, the children of a family got ill after they ate the vermicelli at home. The children were rushed to D.G. Khan Trauma Centre for medical attendance.

The affected children are aged between three to ten years, sources said.

Police has launched an inquiry of the poisonous food incident.

A number of poisonous food incidents have been reported in Punjab in last few weeks.  Thirty-two people lost their lives after consuming toxic sweets in Layyah.

In another incident 94 persons, including women and children, were hospitalized after consuming unhygienic milk in Faisalabad.

Punjab Government has raided and sealed countless food shops over unhygienic production equipment and environment of the kitchen.

Comments

comments

Copyright © 2016 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top