- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Several cases registered against MQM chief across country
In these cases the MQM Chief has been accused of instigating people against each other and hatching conspiracies of triggering riots.
In their writ, the petitioners contended that Altaf Hussain used abusive language against Pakistan’s integrity and security institutions. It was aimed to create chaos in Sindh especially in Karachi.
Residents of Jacobabad staged sits-in front of Police Station and chanted slogans of Pakistan Zindabad and Pak Army Zindabad.
The MQM also staged protest in different cities on Tuesday against statement of Defence Minister Khwaja Asif wherein he castigated the MQM chief.
Women wing of MQM converged at the Karachi Press Club yesterday to register their protest against the government. They demanded of the army chief and prime minister to take notice of oppression against the MQM.