Several Multan huts gutted in fire

MULTAN: Dozens of people were left homeless after a fire broke out in the huts near Multan’s Capri Cinema, ARY News reports on Wednesday.

According to details, a blaze erupted in one of the huts which rapidly spread to other huts as well.

Fire brigades arrived at the scene and extinguished the fire after 1.5 hours.

No casualties were reported in the incident by many families have been left homeless.

It was said that the blaze was so intense that the people could not save their belongings.

A short circuit is said to be the cause of the fire.

Please follow and like us:



ARY Sports

Copyright © 2017

To Top