- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Shab-e-Barat being observed tonight
On this occasion, the faithful will offer special prayers in the mosques throughout the night to seek blessings of the Almighty Allah forgiveness for their sins.
Ulema and religious scholars in their sermons would highlight teachings of Islam and various aspects of the life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH). The houses, streets and especially mosques will be decorated with colorful lights and buntings
Shab-e-Baraat, is observed about 15 days before the start of the Holy month of fasting Ramazan-ul-Mubarak. Shab-e-Barat, a great advantage of Muslims is known as Laylat-ul- Bara’ah or Laylat-un-Nisfe min Sha’ban in the Arab world.