Karachi

Sharjeel urges MQM to reconsider strike call

KARACHI: Sindh Minister for Information Sharjeel Inam Memon has said that Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah had announced to constitute a judicial commission for investigating the allegations of MQM.

Talking to media men in Karachi on Sunday, he urged the MQM leadership to reconsider the announcement for extending the shutter down strike tomorrow.

He said the CM has requested the Chief Justice of Sindh High Court to form a judicial commission.

Memon said that all grievances and issues could be resolved through dialogue.

He said SHO concerned had been suspended on demand of the MQM who, according to MQM was allegedly behind custodial death of their worker. He said schools were opening from tomorrow, hence MQM should reconsider their decision, he added.

Comments

comments

Copyright © 2016 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top