- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Sindh govt ready to extend Rangers’ powers, claims Nisar
Addressing a press conference here, he said Rangers was working under the law, hence one should abstain from targeting the paramilitary force.
The minister said the issue had been settled with the Sindh government. Soon the provincial government will extend Rangers’ powers, he claimed.
He said Rangers had brought peace in Karachi and elsewhere they were posted.
Regarding Imran Farooq murder case, he said the trial of the murder is to be held in London.
He added the London Metropolitan Police officials were present in Pakistan to investigate the case.