- Salman Khan to undergo another hair transplant
- The boxer and the hard-hitter mingle in Karachi
- Did Aamir Khan have a relationship with British journalist?
- Pashto telefilm actress Mussarat Shaheen shot dead in Nowshera
- Jawani Phir Nahi Ani’s trailer creates a buzz
- Indian singer Sukhbir Singh evades arrest at Lahore airport while laundering $29000
Sunny Leone wishes “Eid Mubarak” to fans
In her tweet, the actor said “Eid Mubarak…God Bless” to her fans.
EID MUBARAK!! God bless! pic.twitter.com/TKt3YC4gul
— Sunny Leone (@SunnyLeone) July 17, 2015
Meanwhile in a recent interview, Leone said that she has just started out in Bollywood, and that she doesn’t think it is possible for her to expect a child during this phase of her career, reported the Indian media.
“I want to have children one day, but I don’t think it is possible for me at the moment. I am not in that phase of my career where I can just say, ‘let’s have a baby!’… I don’t see myself getting pregnant any time soon,” says the 34-year-old.
Meanwhile, the actor, who is currently seen hosting a reality TV show, says that her marriage is still a fairytale romance. “I still remember that before we got married, Daniel courted me for six weeks. He was in New York and I was in Los Angeles — 3000 miles apart. But he would send me flowers, chocolates and mixed CDs of my favourite songs, and write poems for me, too!”