KARACHI: Great humanitarian legacy of gifting human organs by deceased persons which was initiated in recent weeks by iconic social worker (late) Abdul Sattar Edhi has been enthusiastically received in the society as more people have come forward to take active part in the noble cause.
- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions