Back to homepage

Tag "accidental"

Singer Prince died of accidental painkiller overdose

Singer Prince died of accidental painkiller overdose

🕔23:55, 3.Jun 2016

CHICAGO: Music superstar Prince, who was found dead in his home in a Minneapolis suburb in late April, died of an accidental, self-administered overdose of an opioid painkiller, the county medical examiner said in a death report on Thursday.

Read Full Article

Advertisement

Poll

Do you think prime minister's UN speech on Kashmir was up to the mark?

Advertisement

ARCHIVE

September 2016
M T W T F S S
« Aug    
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930