LONDON: Efforts by Novartis to defend its blockbuster cancer drug Afinitor against competitors got a boost on Thursday from European regulators, who approved it for use on certain types of advanced gastrointestinal and lung neuroendocrine tumors.
- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions