KARACHI: Thousands of Muslims sit for Ait’kaf in mosques from Asar prayers on 20th day of Ramazan across Pakistan, the observance will continue till sighting of Eid moon, ARY News reported.
- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions