STUTTGART: Roger Federer survived a stern examination by American teenager Taylor Fritz in Stuttgart on Thursday to win his first match since withdrawing from the French Open with a back injury.
- Great fall of China sinks world stocks, dollar tumbles
- IMF official says ‘premature’ to speak of Chinese crisis
- Weekly inflation rate falls by 0.35 pct
- Disappointing business surveys intensify world growth fears
- Oil dives below $40 after rise in U.S. oil rigs
- Germany wants IMF involved in Greek bailout for reform rigour: sources
Back to homepage
Tag "back injury"
LEEDS: Sri Lankan paceman Dushmantha Chameera will return home from England with a lower back injury, his country’s cricket board announced on Tuesday, compounding the team’s woes on the tour.