- Telecom companies earned Rs 299 billion in revenues during the Jul-Dec 2014 period.
- Teledensity has improved to 75.2 per cent of population.
- Auction of 3G /4G spectrum brought investment of $ 1,790 million.
- During July-Dec 2014, the telecom sector contributed Rs73.22 billion to the national exchequer in terms of taxes etc
- Cellular mobile subscribers reached 134.9 million by the end of March 2015.
The 2014-15 Economic Survey of Pakistan released this evening by Finance Minister Ishaq Dar provided the following details about Pakistan’s telecom sector.