QUETTA: Four people including three children were killed in a gas explosion in Quetta on Thursday, ARY News reported.
The house at Quetta’s Nawa Kalli area exploded when a family member in the morning lit a match to ignite fire, in the gas filled premises, police said. The blast resulted in death of four people including three children.
Two others also sustained injuries in the explosion.
Rescue teams reached the scene and shifted the dead bodies and injured persons to F.C. Hospital.
Gas related incidents regularly reported across Pakistan in the winter when people warm their houses with gas heaters and other means, resulting in death and burn injuries due to faulty gadgets or gas leakage.