CHISHTIAN: Three member of a family died in Chishtian after consuming poisonous milk, ARY News reported on Friday.
According to details, Nazeer Ahmad, a resident of Chak No-2, his son Saddam and daughter-in-law Nazeeran Bibi and another family member Nawaz consumed milk at home on Thursday night. After drinking the milk their condition deteriorated.
Three of them were found dead in the home in the morning.
Nawaz, the fourth member of the family was found breathing and shifted to Bahawalpur’s Victoria Hospital for medical treatment.
Police sources have said that investigators have contacted the health department for lab examination of the sample of the milk consumed by the affected members of the family.
The truth behind the incident will come out after the investigation is completed, officials said.