Punjab

Three injured in Lahore cinema fire

Cinema fire

LAHORE: Three people received burn injuries after a blaze erupted at a Lahore cinema on Tuesday, ARY News reported.

The fire erupted at a cinema in densely populated Garhi Shahu area of Lahore, while there was no show underway and only a few people were present inside. Clouds of smoke rising from the building could easily be seen from several hundred meters away.

The blaze broke out in the back of the main hall, possibly due to short-circuiting, which shortly engulfed the entire building and burnt everything inside. The management of the movie theater said a few people received burns in the episode.

Amid all this, the nearby buildings were vacated and traffic was also diverted away from the cinema.

Fire tenders continued their efforts and managed to extinguish the fire after three hours.

Comments

comments

Copyright © 2016 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top