Three of a family die of electrocution in Lahore


LAHORE: Three members of a family lost their lives after being electrocuted here in Lahore, ARY News reported on Friday.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

According to details, a woman while keeping a cot made up of iron pipes at the rooftop of her house in Lahore’s Shahdara area, made contact with a high tension wire. Her husband Mohammad Sharif, son Ashfaq 30, and 18-year old daughter Muqaddas died while they tried to rescue her.

The woman and her another son named Nawaz fortunately survived the incident but injured in the electrocution incident.

Rescue 1122 teams shifted the injured mother and son to a hospital for treatment. The victims were discharged after being provided first aid.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email



ARY Sports

Copyright © 2018 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top

Three of a family die of electrocution in Lahore

by Web Desk