DASKA: Three physically handicapped children lost their lives when fire broke out in a house in Daska on Wednesday night, ARY News reported.
According to details, fire broke out in a house located at Sambrial Road leaving three handicapped children dead, trapped in the blaze.
It is yet to establish how the gas cylinder in the house caught fire.
When the rescue teams came to know about the children trapped in the house, they tried utmost to save them but failed to do so, officials said. Police stopped the onlookers from approaching the building under fire.
Firefighting teams managed to recover the bodies of dead children from the house.
The lack of proper firefighting sources have a lethal effect in Pakistan’s rural areas and cities during dry weather in winter. Faulty gas gadgets add to the fire and gas suffocation incidents as people warm their houses in frosty winter weather.