Seven fire tenders reached to the place to extinguish the blaze. The firefighters faced diffiulties due to narrow lanes of the area. After hours of struggle the firefighters controlled the blaze and completed the cooling process of the burnt premises.
According to rescue sources, electricity short circuit caused the blaze that charred the premises.
Fire at Sindhi Muslim Society
In another fire incident at an apartment building of Karachi’s Sindhi Muslim Society fire tenders were trying to extinguish, ARY News reported.
The fire erupted at an office of a sugar mill at the 5th floor of the multi-storey building. Television footage shown smoke billowing out of the building’s windows.
No staffer was present at the office premises due to the early morning incident. Four fire tenders reached to the place of the fire to put out the blaze.
The fire fighters however failed to effectively contain the raging fire due to scarcity of water and the height of the place under fire. A snarkle has been required to control the blaze as the water from the fire tenders barely accessing to the place under fire.