- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Two PIA flights cancelled due to runway closure in Islamabad
According to Spokesperson PIA Daniyal Gilani, flights PK-308 (Karachi to Islamabad) and PK-309 (Islamabad to Karachi) have been cancelled due to runway closure after a minor accident involving airline’s aircraft.
— Danyal Gilani (@Danyal_Gilani) August 8, 2016
“Due to technical issues, a PIA aircraft landed back at Islamabad airport & veered off the runway. Aircraft & all passengers are safe,” Gilani tweeted earlier.
Due 2 tech issues, a PIA aircraft landed back at Isb airport & veered off the runway. Aircraft & all passengers r safe. — Danyal Gilani (@Danyal_Gilani) August 8, 2016