International

VIDEO: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 explodes in a restaurant

SEOUL: The stories of exploding Samsung Galaxy Note 7s are continuing to pour in from around the world and now a video of smoking cellphone was actually captured at a restaurant in South Korea.

The video, posted to YouTube by user jinhee Kim, shows the restaurant employee attempting to remove the smoking Samsung Galaxy Note 7 from a table inside the eatery while wearing large kitchen gloves.

The gloves make it difficult for the employee to get a grip on the phone, which falls to the floor.

The employee was finally able to pick up the phone after several seconds of trying and carry it out of the restaurant.

Comments

comments

Copyright © 2016 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top