- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Woman kabaddi player attacked by armed man
According to reports, a man named Imran barged into the house of 20-year-old Saba Sultan and opened fire on her. The man reportedly shot himself too in an attempt to commit suicide.
They both were shifted to Allied Hospital.
Police said Saba and Imran liked each other but the girl’s family were reluctant to enter a relation with the boy’s family.
They also said the paramours studied at the same college and were classmates.
The hospital officials said the man was in critical condition, however was recuperating fast.