KARACHI: ARY Group of Companies in collaboration with Bahria Town (Pvt.) Limited launched a housing scheme ‘ARY Residencia’ on Thursday.
The joint housing project of the two renowned groups was formally launched by ARY Digital Network President Salman Iqbal and Chairman Haji Muhammad Iqbal.
On the occasion, a mega offer was announced for all interested applicants, according to which the first installment of the first three aspirants for booking of a residential plot in the project are to be paid by the Country Head Bahria Town Shahid Mehmood Qureshi.
The applicants were advised to visit the booking office at Rashid Minhas Road in Karachi.
The two business groups had sign an agreement of collaboration on Dec 06, 2017.
ARY Residencia will be a high-end gated community within Bahria Sports City Karachi to meet the highest living standards. An elevated lifestyle facilitated by all luxuries and amenities will await to welcome the residents.
The housing scheme to feature following:
- ARY Residencia Villas (200 Sq Yards, 3 Bedrooms)
- School of High Educational Standard
- Hospital (for healthcare of residents)
- 24/7 Security (Gated Community)
- All Main Features & Attractions of Bahria Sports City
- Bahria Town’s Signature Facilities