Uncategorized

Karachi: Five of a family die by inhaling poisonous gas

KARACHI: Five members of a family died of poisonous gas in Baldia Town of Karachi, ARY News reported on Monday. 

 

A couple and their three children died by breathing poisonous gas in Saeedabad area of Baldia Town when they started generator in night after power load shedding in the area. According to police, the generator emitted poisonous gas in the house causing death of all five members of the family, including three children of below 10 years age, in sleep. 

 

The dead bodies transferred to Civil Hospital for autopsy.   

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Comments

comments

ARY News Urdu





ARY Sports

Copyright © 2017 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top