5 Diets which can prevent hair fall
It is observed that the deficiency of zinc and protein in one’s diet leads to rapid hair loss and whitening of hair. Hairs are made from long chains of protein called keratin and zinc accelerates the formation of new cells.
- Fish especially tuna and salmon are rich sources of protein and contains omega 3 which strengthens hair from the roots till the tips. Proteins are needed for the building of enzymes which catalyse metabolic reaction in our body.
- Eggs are power houses of proteins, vitamins and fatty acids that nourish the hair extensively. Egg is a great solution to most of the hair problems and they are easily available, inexpensive and are natural alternatives that can be used both internally and externally for hair growth. Eggs make the hair strong, prevent breakage, make them soft and help in their growth. While artificial products strip the hair off its natural oils, eggs help to restore the natural oils present in the hair and scalp. This is what makes the egg for hair loss and egg for hair fall remedies so popular.
- Arbanzo beans or chickpeas contain of protein and folate, which are key elements for lustrous, strong hair. 1 cup of chick peas daily with salad not only keep your weight in check but also prevents cardiac diseases by lowering the blood pressure levels.
- Dried fruits like raisins and almonds are rich in iron. Iron plays a key role in manufacturing hemoglobin, the part of the blood that carries oxygen to your body’s organs and tissues. When your hemoglobin is at a healthy level, oxygen is properly dispersed. This means your scalp is getting a good flow of blood, which will stimulate and promote hair growth.
- Potatoes are a vital source for silica. If you’re looking to promote hair growth and prevent hair loss, silica will need to be on your menu. The body uses silica to help it absorb vitamins and minerals. If you’re not consuming silica, eating your vitamins might not be helping much.