5 tips to live longer life
1. Do not overeat: Eat only the much your stomach can afford don’t overeat. If you wish to live more years than you would have to start eating less food. A study has suggested that those people who eat less are likely to age slower. So try balance eating like oldest Chinese people and stop eating when you feel 80% full
2. Avoid watching Television: Spending too much time in front of idiot can actually do disaster to your health. A study in 2010 had found that those people who watch TV for more than four hours a day are 46% are likely to die early compared to those who watched less than two hours.
3. Eat fruit and vegetables: You actually don’t know what miracle fruits can do to your health. You can feel the changes if you take three meals of fruit and vegetables in a day. These nutritional powerhouses are filled with fiber and vitamins that can lower the risk of heart diseases by 76%. They are very good for heath since if hearth is healthy all is healthy.
4. Quit smoking: Stop smoking, if you want to live a happy and healthy life you should stop smoking. Smoking is so injurious to health that it can take one’s life very easily. A study tells that woman who quit smoking at age 35 don’t live more than six to eight years. Men who smoke are likely to die early and chances of mouth and lung cancer are very common among smokers.
5. Stay out of the Sun: Too much sun exposure can get you wrinkles, saggy skin, fine lines and other serious skin diseases. These diseases can cut your life shorter and makes you look older so avoid too much sun by adding sunscreen to your daily skin regimen.