MULTAN: A 70 year old patient named Zahoor was killed in a fire that broke out at Nishtar Hospital here in Multan, ARY News reports on Friday.
According to sources, a fire broke out at a room on the third floor of the residential quarters of Nishtar Hospital due to which a 70 year old paralyzed patient was killed. The fire was caused by a burning stove.
Rescue 1122 arrived on the spot and extinguished the fire. They also managed to save two trapped children from the fire.
According to rescue teams, the fire was caused by the burning clothes near the stove.