KSE 100-Index gains 255pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.82 per cent and closed the trading day at 31494.84 points.
High and Low were 31545.27 and 31239.04 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 180,786,923 and in terms of value it was 10,727,988,666.
Total traded companies were 357, among them 261 advanced, 81 declined while 15 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume of 19,598,000 and price per share of 15.84 (1.00).
- P.I.A.C.(A) with a volume 15,114,500 of price per share of 6.61 (0.82).
- Lafarge Pak. with a volume 7,234,000 of price per share of 16.50 (0.39).
Top Three Advancers
- Rafhan Maize with price per share 10900.00 (478.67).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1795.00 (85.00).
- Shezan Inter. XDXB share of 937.83 (44.65).
Top Three Decliners
- Unilever FoodsXD with price per share of 9010.00 (-290.00).
- Fazal Textile XD with price per share of 901.00 (-39.50).
- Sanofi-Aventis per share of 822.63 (-37.37).