9 makeup hacks that will make your life much easier
You don’t have to spend hours in front of a mirror to get your makeup perfect. There are all kinds of little tricks you can use that will make applying cosmetics much easier and ensure that you always have the look you are looking for.
1. If you’ve accidentally bought a foundation that’s either too dark or too light – make it lighter with adding some moisturizer in it and if it’s too dark, add some turmeric to it.
2. Turn your eye pencil into a gel, by putting on a flame, candle, lighter or matchstick for 2-3 seconds and then wait for about 10 seconds, and you now have a gel liner!
3. Add few drops of lens solution to your dried mascara and your mascara is as good as new.
4. If you love the look of matte nail polish, just add some corn starch or lose powder eye shadow in to a clear nail polish, Apply that on your nail paint once its dried.
5. Use baby powder in between the coats of your mascara, the powder will stick to your mascara giving your lashes a fuller look.
6. Aren’t you getting much time to hit the salon and get those root touch ups? Camouflage your grey hair with just spreading some mascara on them.
7. Use ice before applying makeup wrapped in a paper towel. This will work like magic and make your skin look flawless.
8. Apply rose water as a setting spray after applying makeup.
9. In case you run out of Eyeliner , no worries. Just dip an old eyeliner brush into your mascara and use it to draw your flawless feline flick