Uncategorized

UBA bears responsibility of Islamabad Fruit Market Blast

KARACHI: Banned organization United Baloch Army (UBA) has claimed the responsibility of the Islamabad Fruit Market Blast and said that it was reaction of the ongoing military offensive in Balochistan – ARY News reports.

According to details, banned organization UBA while claiming the responsibility of the Islamabad Fruit Market Blast that caused at least 23 casualties earlier today, told that the attack came in reaction the military offensive in Balochistan against militants.

Earlier on April 7, Frontier Corps (FC) Balochistan had claimed to kill 30 miscreants during an operation in Parwad mountain ranges near Khuzdar district of Balochistan.

The FC Spokesperson had elaborated that 6 vehicles used by miscreants were destroyed during the operation, whereas more than 30 militants were killed, adding further that 10 security men were also injured because of counter fire by the militants.

FC troops along with Kalat Scouts had operated in the vicinity and attacked several militant hideouts there. During the operation led by the Special Operation Wing of FC, choppers were also used for quick supply to ground troops.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Please follow and like us:
20

Comments

comments




ARY Sports

Copyright © 2017 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top