QUETTA: Jamhoori Watan Party's (JWP) leader Nawabzada Shahzain Bugti has said that the convoys of Bugti refugees will return to Dera Bugti from January 17, ARY News reported on Thursday.
Replying a question, he said, he had earlier predicted that Musharraf will be sent to overseas after clearance.
Addressing a press conference in Quetta today, provincial president of JWP Shahzain Bugti said that the convoys of homeless Bugtis from Balochistan, Sindh and Punjab will gather at Kashmore and proceed to Dera Bugti and Sui on January 18.
He expressed hope that the government will fulfill its promises about rehabilitation of homeless Bugti tribesmen.
He said the government has formed a committee headed by Justice (retd) Rana Bhagwandas for estimation of losses of Bugti tribesmen in the district.