Bullish KSE 100-Index crosses 34000pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.54 per cent and closed the trading day at 34014.26 points.
High and Low were 34120.92 and 33786.44 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 328,026,988 and in terms of value it was 18,651,807,745.
Total traded companies were 382 among them 201 advanced, 166 declined while 15 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume of 33,624,000 and price per share of 18.30 (0.96).
- P.I.A.C.(A) with a volume 16,950,500 of price per share of 9.62 (0.39).
- Byco Petroleum with a volume 15,360,500 of price per share of 10.34 (0.23).
Top Three Advancers
- Unilever Foods with price per share 8799.00 (396.50).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 2139.03 (89.03).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 1923.89 (48.89).
Top Three Decliners
- Nestle Pak. with price per share of 10500.00 (-499.00).
- Murree Brewery with price per share of 1028.67 (-36.00).
- Shield Corp. with price per share of 270.75 (-14.24).