The NAB told the court that several proofs of billions of rupees corruption in the Sindh Information Department had been discovered.
The accountability body said minister, who is reportedly residing in Dubai these days, will be grilled upon his return to the country.
On January 29, the SHC had asked the NAB, the Federal Investigation Agency and others to submit details of inquiries initiated against Memon.
The former minister through his counsel in the SHC sought pre-arrest bail in a corruption inquiry against him.
The counsel stated that his client was apprehending arrest by the NAB authorities on the basis of graft inquiries and bar imposed on his travelling abroad if and when he returned to the country.
The ex-minister was dismissed from the post of Minister for Works, Services and Archives on December 2, 2015.
A notification in this regard was also issued.