Ramadan Recipe: Make these crispy ‘Aalu Qeema Rolls’ for Iftar
Despite repeated warnings by doctors and health experts one cannot help stop himself from eating spicy food even if it is Ramazan.
Samosas, pakoras and different kind of rolls are integral part of Iftaari in South Asia. Here we are sharing with you a recipe of crispy aalu qeema (minced meat-potato) rolls, which you are going to like for sure.
1/2 kg potatoes
½ cup flour
2 cups minced chicken meat
2 chopped onions
1/4 cup coriander Leaves
3 green chilies
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp butter
4 tbsp cooking oil
- Knead together the flour, Potatoes, butter, salt and coriander leaves.
- Fry the onions and add the green chilies, minced chicken salt and cook for a while.
- Roll the kneaded flour dough, and spread mince fillings on it, turn the dough to make rolls.
- Dip the rolls in beaten egg and roll in bread crumbs
- Fry until golden brown and serve