Uncategorized

Eight shops gutted in Rainbow Centre fire

KARACHI: Eight shops were reduced to ashes when a fire broke out at the first floor of Rainbow Centre in Karachi, ARY News reports on Friday.

According to fire officials, the first was caused by a short circuit in a shop on the first floor of Rainbow Centre which later gripped other shops as well. The fire was brought under control by four fire engines after an hour's struggle.

Compact Disks (CDs) and computer accessories worth of millions were destroyed in the fire. However, no casualties were reported.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Comments

comments




ARY Sports

Copyright © 2017 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top

Eight shops gutted in Rainbow Centre fire

by Raza Haidery