Uncategorized

Empress Market fire extinguished

KARACHI: Fire officials extinguished the fire that erupted at two cloth shops near the area of Empress Market, ARY News reports on Monday.

Two cloth shops caught fire near the market due to which the clothes were gutted. However, the fire brigades arrived at the scene and extinguished the flames after an hour's struggle. 

According to the officials, the fire was caused by a short circuit due to which the KESC staff was called. The fire was finally under control after power shutdown.

Print Friendly
Please follow and like us:
20

Comments

comments




ARY Sports

Copyright © 2017 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top