FIFA 2014

FIFA opens disciplinary proceedings against Suarez

MANAUS: FIFA said on Tuesday it had opened disciplinary proceedings against Uruguay forward Luis Suarez, who bit Italian defender Giorgio Chiellini during a game earlier in the day.

“FIFA can confirm that disciplinary proceedings have been opened against the player Luis Suarez of Uruguay,” the world soccer body said in a statement.

FIFA said Suarez and the Uruguayan soccer association had until 5 p.m. Brasilia time on Wednesday to “provide their position and any documentary evidence they deem relevant”. (Reuters)

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Please follow and like us:
20

Comments

comments




ARY Sports

Copyright © 2017 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top