Uncategorized

Fire breaks out in Shah Alam Market of Lahore

LAHORE: Goods worth millions were reduced to ashes when a fire broke out at a double storey electronics shop of Shah Alam Market in Lahore on Wednesday, ARY News reports.

According to rescue sources, the fire was caused by a short circuit.

Fire tenders arrived at the spot and extinguished the blaze. The fire fighting process continued for two hours due to the concerns that it may break out again.

No casualties were reported in the incident.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Please follow and like us:
20

Comments

comments




ARY Sports

Copyright © 2017 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top