MULTAN: A fire broke out in the dispensary of emergency ward in Nishtar Hospital here in Multan on Monday, ARY News reports.
The fire had started due to a short circuit. The hospital staff and Rescue 1122 officials shifted the patients to other wards of the hospital.
Heavy smoke filled the entire building after the fire broke out.
The rescue officials have stated that the fire was brought under control whereas the administration of the hospital has said that the investigation of the case will be held.
Emergency ward has been temporarily restored.